Sunday, October 3, 2010

MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER


Kuran kaname from Vampire Knight anime is the most handsome and cool (also vampire) anime character.  Vampire Knight is a shoujo manga and a Japanese anime series written by Matsuri Hino. My love for reading mangas led me to read Vampire Knight when I came across it over the summer. Kaname is actually one of the most powerful characters in the series, revealed to be one of the original vampires and founder of the Kuran family. The story is very complicated and the setting is a boarding high school (Cross Academy) in which there are day classes and night classes for humans and vampires respectively. The dorms are situated at a distance from each other to prevent dangerous situations. Yuki is a human girl who is in charge of making sure that the students from both dorms don’t meet so the secret of night class being vampires remains safe and is obsessed with kaname who being the dorm manager of night class sees her occasionally. The reason that I like kaname is that he is wise and polite, he never over reacts and maintains calm posture. He spends most of his time trying to protect Yuki and other humans from vicious vampires which basically is the purpose of the academy. Later Kaname's inexplicable attachment and gentleness to Yuki is finally explained when Kaname awakens her true nature as a pureblood vampire and as his supposed sister. Both Kaname and Yuki had a bloody past which Yuki discovers as the story continues. Vampire knight is ongoing and the characters and drawing of the manga are superb that makes it the best manga I ever read.
                                                        


3 comments:

  1. I have to admit as an anime watcher too, that Kaname is pretty cool, despite the fact that I didn't really like the Vampire Knight anime.
    However, the little spoiler you had at the end of it really piqued my interest and who knows, maybe I'll revisit the show someday.
    Great job summarizing the show and your reaction to it. I don't think I could have done it any better in so many words. I do suggest sectioning it off into paragraphs however, it's a little bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks
    by the vampire knight is awsome but its very touching, u should try it.
    I actually read its manga first if u know what i mean.
    what other animes have u watched?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My all time favorite anime character is Kakashi from Naruto series, vampire knight is ok anime for me. Anyways thank you for sharing article with us

    ReplyDelete