Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NARUTO

The most popular and comon anime is Naruto, it has a very interesting story and is probably the most intruguing shounen( the manga in which lead is a male character) I have ever read.
In another world, ninja are the ultimate power–and in the village of Konoha live the stealthiest ninja in the world. But sixteen years ago Konohagakure was attacked by a fearsome threat–a nine-tailed fox demon which claimed the life of the Hokage, the village champion. Today, peace has returned, and a trouble making orphan named Uzumaki Naruto is struggling to graduate from the Ninja Academy. His goal: to become the next Hokage. But unknown to Naruto and his classmates, within him is a terrifying force.
Its also one of the most longest anime is still ongoing, it has tons of fanfictions as well. I read those alot.
The two main characters in the story, Naruto and Sasuke are friends in the beginning but they end up being eternal rivals. saskue has a cold and indifferent personality while naruto is lively and cheerful. Most fanfictions make Naruto and Sasuke a couple which doent even exist.





One of the most unique things about Naruto is that, it has so many different characters. There are all kinds of personality types.

6 comments:

  1. My friend is in LOVE with Naruto, and she has shown me most of the most "epic" episodes hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get into anime, I feel like I would love it. But i get overwhelmed on where to start.
    I like this entry a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend I MI really loves anime, we would go to the bookstore together and she would go to the anime section and I would go to the magazine section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @elizibeth: start with Naruto but be warned if you really get into anime, it could be big distracting. There I another anime that I posted earlier on my blog called "Code Geass". Its a complete series andi thinkyou would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @the post above me. Code Geass is amazing, I also recommend it, it's one of my favorite animes. I second that warning too, however; if you decide to start on anime, don't get sucked into watching it for hours on end. It's really entertaining to watch 1 or 2 episodes a day though, more if you enjoy the show :]. Plus if you watch all of the episodes and run out you'll be really sad :P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @An. haha!! you can always start on manga, trust me they would never end.

    ReplyDelete