Sunday, November 14, 2010

EID MUBARAK!

One day left for Eid ….
Ah!! thinking about that brings back a flood of memories. My last Eid when I was in Pakistan was the most wonderful in my life. I still remember how me and my friends sat in a circle in the college grounds on the last day of school before Eid vacation. We sat under the sun and chatted for hours while doing henna on each others arms. It was so much fun we all would gather around the one was best at making henna designs and wait in turns. We used to cover all ours arms and dry them under the sun. we discussed the patterns designs and colors of the outfits we were going to wear on Eid day. Celebrating Eid together with your friends and family, now I know the worth of it. My first Eid here was so boring and colorless. I didn’t feel like it was a celebration at all. I will call all my friends back home on this Eid. I sure hope its fun………………………….

1 comment:

  1. عيد مبارك
    كل عام و انتم بخير

    ReplyDelete