Monday, November 29, 2010

I love Winter!!

I love Winter!!
I was ecstatic when I woke up on Monday morning to find it snowing outside, I didn’t realize it was snowing until after when I left the house, while waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Since it was my first time seeing snow fall and it was only light snow shower, I didn’t immediately acknowledge it. But after that when it started snowing heavily I was so happy. Since childhood it had been my dream to live somewhere where it snows and is really cold. Coming from a really hot country I am sure my love for snow is understandable, but as I came unprepared for such cold weather, and after a while my hands started turning numb, I didn’t adore snow as much as before. Now I know that it can be very inconvenient, especially getting up in winters is really hard. But no matter what I still love snow, and I enjoyed it a lot, having snow ball fight with my brothers in my yard. And despite my mothers constant scolding I hardly ever wear a jacket unless its very cold, I feel like if I wear a jacket I wont be able to enjoy the cold as much and also I just cant take the heat. I am so glad there has been no sun for days; Seattle’s winter is just awesome!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it too!
    I really want it to just keep snowing until February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow too!, but it's not very fun if you don't have someone to play in it with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow, maybes because where I live we do not get it often but when it does snow it feels twice as special!

    Is that picture where you live?!

    ReplyDelete